Wednesday, 1 April 2015

PITCH MAGAZINE

This is my final music magazine product which I had used JOOMAG to upload. I decided to use this software as it is different and allows me to create a realist form of a magazine (being able to flip the pages.) I further prefer this as it is a more professional way to set things out and was the most appropriate way to present my media product. Originally I had tried to use ISSUU (http://issuu.com/) but I found it difficult to work around and grasp the techniques, hence why I had came to use this software instead. One of the disadvantages of using JOOMAG is that it distorts some of the texts on my product which is vital in magazines, however is the only other software I was able to use without difficulty. This is the website for ISSUU which I tried to work from.

No comments:

Post a Comment