Here is my final product for my contents page. It had undergone a variety of changes from the previous drafts as I felt as though not all my fonts were consistent and the italics used were not professional like. After making these changes I feel confident with my contents page in the sense that it follows the conventions of a pop magazine which I was aiming for and appeals to my target audience through the ways it has been set up.
Labels
- Evaluation (8)
- Final Production (4)
- Planning and Research (19)
- Preliminary Tasks (4)
- Weekly posts (6)
Monday, 30 March 2015
Contents page
Here is my final product for my contents page. It had undergone a variety of changes from the previous drafts as I felt as though not all my fonts were consistent and the italics used were not professional like. After making these changes I feel confident with my contents page in the sense that it follows the conventions of a pop magazine which I was aiming for and appeals to my target audience through the ways it has been set up.
Labels:
Final Production
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment