This week I had spent my time on researching potential names for my magazine and structuring out a storyboard in terms of how I would set up my magazine. This came from looking up and buying real magazines and identifying any forms and conventions which could potentially help me in the constructing of my media product.



I decided to do the planning written out so that I could create multiple frames from which I could pick from. Furthermore it was much more easier as I could draw my ideas down straight away and did not require me using different softwares in order to create a layout. This would benefit me in the constructing of my magazine as I already have guidelines to follow as well as reduced time spent on making different structures.
During this week I have also kept in mind the kind of genre I want to make my magazines about as well as the type of target audience it may appeal to. This was definitely an aspect I used when looking at different magazines so that I knew what kind of layouts I was looking for and if there were a pattern in conventions.
As it is near the start of my production I was not able to carry out a lot of work as it is mainly research based as well as planning how to start my production. Further getting used to how some softwares work also took time from my main work as it was necessary I knew how to use them properly.
No comments:
Post a Comment