Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Learning how to use Photoshop

The main software I will be using to construct my music magazine is Photoshop. Since I am new to this software I decided to use the internet in order to find tutorials explaining the basic skills. The main searches I used were Google where I found multiple websites and Youtube; this enabled me to use videos which explained in detail how I work certain aspects rather than just reading which can be even more difficult. Not only had I carried out research into working Photoshop, I had also asked my peers as well as the teacher if they knew how to do certain things such as cut around an image. This is because they could demonstrate the skills as well as explain to me in a way that I would be able to use it in my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment